Re: one for the guitarists AND Repeater question

My current rig:

Yamaha Pacifica 311 (Mike Stern tele)
Digitech Genesis3
Lexicon Vortex
Repeater
Behringer FCB1010 for MIDI control

I'm currently eyeing a DOD Dimension 12 to put in the
Repeater's effects loop.  Which brings me to: is the
Repeater clever enough to recognize a mono device in
the effects loop and act accordingly?  In other words,
if I only have plugs in the L FX send and FX return,
will my stereo tracks be mixed to mono when assigned
to the loop, or will only the left side of the stereo
field be sent to the FX loop?

I'm also having my first custom guitar built by Chris
Fouke of industrialguitar.com.  It's sort of the
bastard son of Gibson's ES-135 Gothic (which I think
they only made for one year), except it's made of
aluminum finished a flat black. It's cyber-goth! =)

Later,
Scott

=====
Scott Martin
coirbidh_99@yahoo.com

You can't make me think like you, mundane
-Incubus