OT Re: looking for Fernandes guitar opinions

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Tidwell" <wedgehed@yahoo.com>

> Musician's Friend has the following Fernandes guitars
> w/sustainer on sale......
>
> Native Pro - $249.99
> Revolver Pro - $349.99
> Dragonfly Pro - $399.99
>
> The Dragonfly has 3 pick-ups, so I assume it has
> more tonal variety than the others when played
> without the sustainer.
>
> The Revolver has a Floyd Rose trem, the other two
> are described as having a "vintage" trem.
snip
> Hoping to hear from some users.

I *also* would appreciate any info or opinions
on the difference between the quality/usability
of the Floyd Rose vs the "vintage" trem for these guitars.

(I'm currently using a Divebomber modified Strat
with the bridge screws loosened to "float" the bridge
and have been very happy with the feel.)

Cheers,
Scott M2

http://www.dreamSTATE.to
ambientelectronicsoundscapes