Re: D-Two Looper Settings

Hi Marc-

There is a 1/4" jack in the back of the unit for "External Control", but I
couldn't find any mention of it in the manual.  It could be for feedback
control, delay time, tap tempo, who knows?

The D-Two will change delay time without changing pitch using the
front-panel knob.

Check out TC Electronics' website - they've got all of the manuals and
support Q&A online:  http://www.tcelectronic.com/

-Hans