Re: Repeater clicking sound

--- Mark Sottilaro <sine@zerocrossing.net> wrote:
> Never heard the click you're describing.  Are you sure your gain
> structure is good?

I haven't heard that on mine either, but I have heard a couple of
people complain about it before. Check the Repeater forum on
www.electrixpro.com for some discussion there, maybe the Repeater Users
yahoogroup too.

As I remember, things to check are: the switch for line/phono input,
the CFC, your gain structure (as Mark suggested), use of
balanced/shielded cabling (didn't understand the balanced part, since
the Repeater is unbalanced, but I seem to remember one person claiming
it helped with their problem (?).

Greg