Re: D-Two Looper Settings

> Subject: Re: D-Two Looper Settings
> Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 01:02:24 -0700
> From: Anthony Justman <pantonio@pacbell.net>
> To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>
> 5 sec stereo; 10 sec mono.  You are right.
>
> "Overdubbing" is not quite the right concept with the D-2 b/c it's not
> really a true looper.
>
> It really is a great box.  I'm not sure it's a "looper" though

from http://www.loopers-delight.com/tools/tools.html:

Current Real-Time Loopers
at the minimum, a Real-Time Looper must be able to sample audio and loop
it on the fly, and allow the user to sample new material while the
current loop is playing. Usually they do much more. These are live,
performance-oriented looping instruments....

Sounds like a looper to me ;)