Re: Y2K2 Loopfest was awesome!

I support the idea of the NCLC... :) What's our first event Mark? ;)

As for the Brookdale Lodge; I'm sorry it didn't work out for you... I've
stayed there a few times, and enjoyed my stay. So, either we have different
tastes, or it's changed drastically since I was last there (several years
ago)... Sorry that the reccomendation has eroded that trust that I've
worked
so hard to build.. hehe... I guess this means yo won't be coming down to
jam anytime soon? ;-p

peace
-cpr