Northcal Loop coalition (wasY2K2 Loopfest was awesome!)

OH, I'll forgive you, but I can't speak for my wife who's got an adversion
tremendous amounts of cobwebs and furniture that's literally falling apart.
God, that place was CREEPY.

Good thing your music is better than your hotel reviews!  I accept your
apology,
but now I've just got to find a monday when I don't work so late!

So, I've never organized anything like this before, anyone have any ideas?
 What
do we do?  Meetings?  I think I'm going to talk to a friend of mine about
hosting a bay area Loopfest.  I'll come back with more info as I get it.
Any
comments or suggestions are welcome.

Mark Sottilaro