RE: Audio Interface options for recording loops

> I've heard great things and am investigating Echo Layla as a solution,
>  especially if i decide "PC" on the great PC/Mac debate.
>  I'm also looking at the MIDIMan Delta 1010.
>
>  Both are a bit out of the range that you are speaking of, but might be
worth
>  it for the quality.  We're talking about a CRITICAL part of the chain
>  here...
>
>  cheers,
>  jim.

I had the ECHO Gina for about a year, never got rid of a
problem with clicks on the output.
(Intel chipset pc which was bought at the same time as the card)
Tech support from ECHO was so poor that the music shop
I bought it from gave me a refund deal on a MIDIMan unit which
did about the same for much less money.
The MIDIMan unit , (the M-Audio Delta 66) works fine.

andy butler