Re: Y2K2 LOOPFEST

Whew!

After 7.5 hours of driving I finally made it back to
my home in Oregon from Santa Cruz. I got a speeding
ticket on I-5 just south of Red Bluff but what the hey.
It was worth it.

I'd really like to publicly thank Rick Walker for making
the Y2K2 Loopfest a terrific weekend. It was very
well organized. And, I think a good deal of the good
feelings and camaraderie were greatly inspired
by Rick's own personal spirit. There couldn't be a
more gracious host, understanding "traffic cop,"
personal, promotional "cheerleader" and all around
"good guy!" Rick . . . you rock!

I came away physically tired but creatively inspired
and energized. It was an amazing thing. And, with
the one lone exception of the momentary technical
snafu at the beginning of my set it was a fairly painless
ordeal for me. I even enjoyed it -- though I dare not
hope that the audience felt the same way. I also
appreciated all of the help from everyone who
helped me schlep so much gear in and out.

Best regards and wishes,

Ted Killian

PS: Rick reiterate my sincere thanks to your lovely
wife for her hospitality and letting all these strange
men (out of town loopers) invade her home for
2+ days too. She's a peach. Do something nice
for her for having to put up with us.

Thanks again!