OT: 12 string Deacon

After a Grobschnitt concert in 1984 I needed a 12 string solid body, too.
Its fun for dirty solos!
I waited long and paid a lot and used it for a year or two and later
nobody wanted to buy it and I stored it and forgot about it.
Recently someone mentioned he would like to have one and I did not
know where mine was.
Now I found it again and dont remember who wanted it...

Ovations Deacon has a nice ergonomical form similar to Klein and a
nice flat neck.
Mine is all original sunburst with 2-3 scratches, simplified
electronics (can be recuperated) and in neck position a Les Paul
pickup instead of the thin sounding original (which still comes
along, too).
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org