AdrenaLinn and MIDI clock

I kind of came to the conclusion that I'd have to get an alternate clock
source.

It also seems to be the only way to keep the tempo the same when
recording loops (in user mode the tempo is adjusted to what Repeater
'thinks' you want if you close the loop a few milliseconds early...well,
not if the metronome is on, but there's no way to make it go only to the
headphones...sigh).

This is super important when using MoFX.

So...any comments on the AdrenaLinn?

I looked at the web site when it first came out and wasn't too impressed
by the Quicktime demo...the presets sounded very 'guitar center'...(but
then again, so did my Pod presets until I mangled them).

Stable clock?
Does it send start/stop commands to control transport?

How has it worked live...anything to be concerned about?

thanks,
-12