Re: Audio interfaces

BIG issue with the 828 is that you can ONLY monitor 2 of it's inputs via
hardware.
It's weird.  You can monitor them all via software in DP3, but there's a
small bit
of latency if you're running plugins.  What I did/do is to use a
Soundcraft FX8
mixer that has an output for each channel.  It's bigger and seemingly
flimsier than
the Mackie I was using, but it does the job and it's been totally reliable
so far,
but I only use it in the studio.  I'm not sure if the 896 fixes that issue.

Mark