Re: Electrix Repeater CFCs?

on 7/20/02 11:44 AM, wavecomputer360@gmx.de at wavecomputer360@gmx.de
wrote:

Hi,

I´ve been off for a while, and searching the archives didn´t help me any
further. Does anybody on this list have experiences as to which large CFCs
can be used with the Repeater? I´d like to have maximum loop time available
so I´m primarily interested in cards that have 256 or 512 mB. Please
respond
off-list if I´m wasting bandwidth. Thanks,

Stephen.

You might want to search for my post of maybe two months ago on this issue.
For sure only try Simpletechs, and I doubt you will be able to use 512s.
I've just decided to sell my Repeater, so I can offer you a 256MB card that
will work for sure--I had to get a replacement from Simpletech; one from
the
store wasn't up to the strain...

David Lee Myers
http://www.pulsewidth.com