RE: Gr-33/VG8

oh, i fell much better with a guitar in my hands
versus sitting in front of a keyboard.

from everything i've read and heard, midi guitar
(exclusively traditional guitar with midi conversion)
can only control a few parameters from the guitar
itself...note on/off...things like vibrato and pitch
bends, volume swells/un-swells, etc. have to
programmed into the patch.  i think the axon gives the
user a few more options.

and then there's always the tracking issue, which is
always up for debate (which should tell you something).

i must say that i'm terribly happy with my keyboard
and learning a new instrument can only help.  plus,
it's cheaper than outfitting my guitar with all the
synth essentials.

-jim