Re: Using the Behringer FCB1010 midi controller w/ echoplex

>Footswitch #1 = record           note 8

so this is sending note# 44, correct?  36 + 8...
the same applies to the following.  the notes you're
sending should all be X in the equation 36 + X =
whichever function you're wanting to trigger.

>Footswitch #2 = overdub          note 39
>
>Footswitch #3 = reverse          note 49
>
>Footswitch #4 = 1/2 speed        note 48
>
>Footswitch #5 = substitute       note 46
>
>Footswitch #6 = multiply         note 40
>
>Footswitch #7 = insert           note 41
>
>Footswitch #8 = mute             note 42
>
>Footswitch #9 = undo             note 42
>
>Footswitch #10 = next loop       note 44

>Here is how I have the echoplex midi set up (is this
correct?):

>channel = *1
>
>control source + not

try using cont instead of not

>source # = 36
>
>vol cont = 7
>
>feedback control = 1

check page 11 of the fcb manual and make sure "note"
is selected.  i think using control changes might be a
touch easier.  that's what i use with my all access
and it's a breeze to configure.

-jim