From: SoundFNR@aol.com
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: FCB1010
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 05:55:02 EDT

 > >channel = *1
 >  >
 >  >control source + not
 >
 >  try using cont instead of not

Terry

Er, no  don't do that!
The FCB1010 only works well with the EDP if you use Note-On.
(you can't do LongPress)

Here's a mail I sent to someone with the same problem,
tells you how to program for Record, which is a good place to
start.
make sure your MIDI cable is working, and that your using
MIDI Out from the Behringer to MIDI in ont the EDP.
(obvious, but so easy to get wrong)

andy butler

***************************************

Here's how

Get the gear set up and connected, and have
your Behringer and EDP manuals to hand.

1) first make sure the EDP is set up right:-
ControlSource = not
Source# = 36

check which MIDI channel it uses

2) Go to page 10 in your Behringer manual.
In the Global setup make sure that functio 10/0,
which sends note on/off is set to the same MIDI channel as your EDP.
(at this point you might also like to set functions 8 & 9, to the EDP
MIDI channel. These are the expression pedals, and  if you like these can
control output vol. and feedback on the EDP)

3)Then go to the bottom of page 13 (section 2.4.4) and program the
note numbers for the EDP functions you wish to access.
see page 4-71 in the  EDP manual, under "Source#."
Record is 38

Well give it a go, you can always ask again if it
doesn't work.

...and remember, if you upgrade your EDP to the new Loop4
software there's even more opportunity for MIDI control.

good luck and happy looping

andy butler

Weg