RE: Loop approach: Loop as effect

Kim,

just to make sure I get this correctly: if the distortion does come (as in
my case) from a FireworX or (what lots of guitarists might prefer) from a
Line6 distortion modeler, the effect turns into an "active" effect in you
vocabulary because then I can use one (or several) pedals to
realtime-affect
the parameters?

And what about dynamic-sensitive effects? Playing them can be a "constant
musical manipulation" (as in some possibilities with the Vortex or even
weirder processors)?

        Rainer

Rainer Straschill
Moinlabs GFX and Soundworks - www.moinlabs.de