Re: Loop approach: Loop as effect

Sure is, in my world.  How close minded we'd be if we did not concider the
shape of a well designed room as an "effect" in music.  Just because we can
digitally emulate it now, doesn't mean that it's original form is no longer
valid.  I think everything is just one big effect, right down to a genetic
level.  Our genes inform matter how to become a human, and then it goes
from
there.

Mark Sottilaro