RE: off-list for a few hours...

  Yes, Kim actually did manage this one.  <smile>  He actually and
fortunately resubscribed me before I was informed that I was off-list, and
resubed myself.  So I'm glad he was there to take care of it.  <smile>
Thanks bunches Kim...

Smiles,

CQ

At 11:34 AM 7/22/02 -0700, you wrote:
>At 08:23 AM 7/22/2002, you wrote:
>> >  Hi All, I've just resubscribed to LD after being
>> > unsubed for a few hours it would seem because LD-request
>> > was saying   my address was bouncing too
>> > many messages.  -Not sure why this was, but <smile>
>> > -Glad to be back!...
>>
>>Interesting...must have been some kind of glitch.  The same thing
>happened
>>to me.  I was removed from the list due to "too many bounced messages."
>>Wonder if we lost some other folks?
>
>I do actually manage the list here...such things get monitored and
>handled.
>nobody was lost.
>kim

>Kim Flint                     | Looper's Delight
>kflint@loopers-delight.com    | http://www.loopers-delight.com

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates