FA: TC Electronic D-Two (was Re: D-Two Looper Settings)

Sorry that my only post in a few months is a blatant ebay item, but it
seems
appropriate...

Also, if an LD subscriber wins the bid, I'll give them an 8% discount for
putting up with my spam.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=g716

Reserve is $290, Buy it now is $330.

-Greg