Repeater's for sale

I just thought I'd let everybody  know that Union Grove Music has 5 count
em 5 brand new Repeaters in stock. If you are intersted e-mail me directly.
If you are expecting an Alto Music styley rock bottum price you will be
disappointed, I don't think the store owner has ever authorized a price
better than $599. Please understand that this is a family owned Mom and Pop
store that does'nt have the kind of purchasing power that a Musicians
freind or Alto Music has, hence the higher price. Who knows, that may soon
be a bargain.
Bill