Re: linguistic abuse (was "Loop approach")

OK, since we've gotten here, I can't resist.  If you're looking for
interesting
and creative use of English, you'll have to look no further than
http://www.engrish.com/recentdiscoveries.html

The posts range from hilarious, to beautiful, but for sure there is a 3rd
thing
that's created when two cultures collide...

Mark