Re: David Torn EDP manual

Agreed!  Being a salesperson of the EDP, I bet Rik knows a lot about what
people expect from their manuals.  Roland's stuff is usually HORRIBLE as
well.  Let's here it for our Mark Hamburg, and that Photoshop program he
and
his company sell.  Talk about a tool with a huge amount of depth, and an
amazing manual to go along with it.  (for an extra $50 they sell a
"Classroom
in a book" tutorial book that's a great addition)  If every tool had a
manual
like Adobe gives with it's program, we'd be sitting pretty.

Mark Sottilaro