RE: the meaning of meaning and dishwashing

> I've come to believe (there's a clue for language cops in
> the list) that I can carry a creative intent into all my
> activities.
> . . .

Yes!  To me, that approach makes every experience blossom with life.

Most creative people I know feel like they are merely a conduit for some
larger force when they are in the throes of creation.  It's kind of an out
of body experience (out of mind experience?)