Re: David Torn EDP manual

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dennis W. Leas" <dennis@mail.worldserver.com>

> > When you buy a new instrument, you need to spend time
> > to learn how to play it.  A lot of aspects of an
> > instrument's design that might seem
> > . . .
>
> Yes!  If you think the EDP manual is inadequate, you should see the
>flimsy
> excuse that came with my tablas!  :D

LOL

Step 1) be born into Tabla dynasty, preferably benares tradition
Step2) find guru - helps if he's a close relative
Step 3) play 14 hours a day from the age of 4 to about 20
Step 4) you are now ready to play concerts - book a venue and a harmonium
dude, and entertain the masses for about 7 hours with no break

sounds pretty comprehensive to me... :o)

Steve