Gizmotron

FYI...If memory serves, The Gizmotron was developed by Lol Creme or at
least
it was his idea and he had someone make it. The original was for guitar.
Only the bass version made it to the marketplace.

Godley and Creme recorded a three LP set called 'Consequences' as a
showcase
for the Gizmotron.  Polygram also released a single LP featuring some of
the
songs sans dialog.

If you ever see a copy of the full LP (very rare!), pick it up. It's a
gem!
The album is a concept album with a cast of characters - dialog provided
by
the late Peter Cook.  Quite hilarious IMHO.

'I'll be in the bath if you need me, ....I'll be in the bath if you don't
need me' Peter Cook/Consequences

Terry
www.anomalousdisturbances.com