EDP melt down.

HI!

Well, I sat down to actually PLAY tonight, instead of just figuring out
the ins and outs of the EDP, and mid loop, the EDP CRASHED!  Hard.  ST
ST ST ST ST ST ST ST  ST ST STUTTER silence...... ||: LOOP4 :|| for
ever.  Restarting it twice got it to boot again.

What what what?  Should I be reseating my ROM?  Memory?  Taking it back
to the store?  This is actually the second time (the first was the first
time I ever started it) it's been weird, but I haven't had a lot of time
to play in the last week.

Any words of wisdom?

Mark Sottilaro