pcm42 in relation to the EH16sd

off the top of my pointed head:
to the below, i'd say the pcm42 adds:
1) the delay time is selectively & progressively modulatable via internal
LFO
(as either a sine or square wave) and/or -(that's the progressive bit)-
input
amplitude.
2) a 'higher-quality' audio path than the eh16sd (though still w/ 8-bit
pcm
encoding at limited sample-rates), incl. a very subjectively 'nice'
soft-clip
limiter at the input.
3) mix output, delay time, feedback available via backpanel voltage
controls.
4) a 'clock' output, w/some user-selectable subdivisors.
5) various mods were (are?) available, ncluding increased memory, memory
reverse, 'new' loop points, etc.....
6) various outputs.

best,
dt / splattercell