Dummy Loads, Line Outs, and thangs like that

I sent this message directly to dt, because I know he has experience with
Rivera's and their Line Outs.   I'm also gonna ask the list, cause there's
always so much knowledge here!!

I have a Knucklehead 100 watt.  I also have a GR-1, 2 EDPs, and some other
stuff, that encourages me to run a stereo setup.  My current preference is
to run stereo into 2 JC-120s.  But...  I *love* the tone and flexibility of
my Rivera, and am exploring ways to get it into my setup.  My goal is to
treat the Knucklehead as the tone shaper of my guitar signal, while keeping
my synth guitar and stereo capability.  I'm toying with the idea of doing
this:

Guitar -> GR-1

GR-1 Guitar Out -> Knucklehead (preamp) -> KH Effects Loop with a few
goodies -> KH Effects return -> KH power amp -> KH Line Out -> GR-1 Guitar
Return

GR-1 Stereo Outs -> the rest of my stereo setup, including an EDP on each
side, ending into two JC-120s

This will require me to have a dummy load on the Rivera.  1st question -
any
experience with the common dummy load devices?  Any idea which will give me
a true dummy load, while maintaining the beautiful tone of the Rivera?

2nd question - do you have success with taking the Line Out from a Rivera,
running it through rack gear, and going out to other guitar amp(s)?  Is my
tone gonna sound like doo-doo?  I can't really test this until I have a
dummy load.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Doug