Re: AmbiLoop 1.30 released

Ernesto,

 If I may answer for Chris McDonald, yes... I am doing the MIDI
implementation
for AmbiLoop. I started working on it several weeks ago, but only in my
spare time. I am implementing MIDI remote control first( about 50% done),
MIDI time code generation second, and lastly, MIDI sync... I'm sure Chris
will keep everyone posted as to the status of things.

-cpr