Re: Repeaters Clock out

I've always had problems trying to sync something using the Repeater as
a master. I believe that it is due to CPU overload or some other
hardware/software bottleneck. Another type of overload is also apparent
if you record a short (i.e. two beat ) loop, and extend it a number of
times in quick succession. The BPM sometimes goes haywire for a few
seconds (slowing down) before restoring itself to the original BPM.

However, I've had no problems at all syncing the Repeater as a slave
from another device. I've been experimenting lately using Ableton's Live
as the master, and using the Repeater as a slave. Works beautifully.
I've even almost mastered bouncing finished loops from the Repeater into
Live. (I say almost... its not perfect :). One day... one day....

--
Stuart Wyatt - Solo String Project
http://www.solostring.com