Re: EDP: The use of RoundMode

Here indeed are Kim's word's of wisdom on RoundMode:-

Once you have the basic idea of using Multiply, one parameter you might
want to experiment with in conjunction with Multiply is called RoundMode.
This determines whether the Echoplex continues adding new material to the
Loop after you have tapped Multiply the second time and it is rounding off
the loop to the next cycle. The default is "off", meaning it does not add
anything new that you play as it rounds off. This is how Matthias likes it
since he plays very intuitively and just wants to know that anything he
plays in between the taps is added as a longer loop, without focusing much
on which multiple he is on or where in the cycle he is. On the other hand,
I tend to think rather metrically while I play, and I like to know exactly
which measure I'm in and what beat. I find it very useful that I can do the
second multiply tap somewhere before the end of the measure while I am
still playing, and the echoplex will neatly round off to the end of the
measure and capture everything I play up to that exact point. So I put
RoundMode = rnd.