Re: LoopIV sysex, etc.

I could be wrong here but "noP" is probaly an error code for no pedal.

> So at this point, do a long press of PARAMETERS to return to play mode.
Tap
> RECORD.  EDP starts recordings.  Tap RECORD. EDP stops recording and
> initiates playback.  But what Loop/Delay setting was actually used?  I
can't
> tell from the front panel because it shows as "noP".

A this point send an edit buffer request. Preset zero
240 0 1 48 $3 1 18 0 19 0 247
$3 is the device id

Then check this byte from the returned sysex message
240 0 1 48 11 1 1 13 0 13 0 0 "0" 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 247
If it's = 7 the Loop/Delay setting is Flip.