Re: active studio monitors

That sucks.. too bad since the price were just about right
for this size of speakers.. I usually prefer not to buy used
speakers but now it seems to be only choice for my budget.

well I have Tannoy Reveal Passives and going to use those and
add some more since need 5.1

There is interesting subwoofer at Tannoy that does have full 5+1
amplifiers for all speakers.

but I guess Behringer is going to fix this if not already done.
.jukka

 This mail sent through IMP @ https://neri.kyamk.fi/