Mini loop fest Jam

Hey,

tonight was really fun down in Oakland, CA.  Good for you Matt!

It was all good.  Each artist got up and did a short set alone, and then
they all came together for a final 4 man/looper jam.  I'm mainly writing
because I thought it was by far the best part of the whole show.  The
interaction between musicians really made it.

It got me to thinking.  Why not do the next Loop fest where loopers have
to through their name in a hat, then break off into packs of 3 or 4 and
do little jams.  Could be really fun and interesting.  I, for one,
always come from loopshows thinking, "I'd love to jam with <insert
looper here>."

Anyway, just me babbling.  Great show Matt, Scott, Rick and Bill.

Mark Sottilaro