price drop on Line 6 rack units

I just discovered that the Line 6 rack units--the Echo Pro, the Modulation
Pro, and the Filter Pro--are now selling for $299 on zzounds.com and
sweetwater.com. They list at $699, and I think they were about $500 retail
when they first hit the market. I always thought $500 was way too much for
those boxes, but $299 is a great price. I've been dying to have
MIDI-syncable versions of the MM4's tremolos and phasers and the DL4's
various delays. I may try to trade in my MM4 and FM4 pedals toward the
purchase of a Modulation Pro.

The Echo Pro, of course, features a 60-second version of the DL4's
14-second loop sampler.

Andrew