Re: price drop on Line 6 rack units

In or around the same time, I sent a letter saying, "maybe MIDI synched
loops would be a nice thing." and got a much more polite, "We'll keep
that idea in mind."  Maybe if all of us got together and sent letters
saying we want a MIDI synchable looper, they might get the picture, but
I think the picture is there are a hundred loop wankers that want this
so why bother.

So, the Delay Pro is a bust as a looper.  Suspected so.  But for $50
more than the pedal version and you get all that the DL4 is plus MIDI
synched stereo delays?  Sounds worth it to me.  I do really interesting
stuff with my little MOFX's primitive midi synched delay.

But more interesting to me is the other two Modeler Pro units.  They
seem like GREAT loop mangler devices.  Anyone have experience with them
they'd like to share?  I wish they made a Modeler SUPER Pro, which
combined all three devices in one rackspace.  mmmmmm one rackspace.
Essentially, this is what I try to make my Lexicon MPX1 do.  (and it
sure does some cool stuff, BTW)

A man can dream, can't he?  So speak up if you've tried the Filter or
Mod Pro.  I've read some amazing reviews on Harmony Central.

Mark Sottilaro