Re: input/output within old oberheim vs. new

On the subject of limiters and clipping, not only will the unlimited
signal be
louder, but if it's clipping, it will have an increase of harmonic content
that
will make it seem even louder (we're more sensitive to upper midrange and
high
frequencies) than it is.  This might be contributing to your problem.

Mark