Re: Decay rate and time

Kim
please read again
I don't want to sacrify anything trust me, its just that conceptually if
we want
undo or indepedant control of _all_ the layers in any order we must somehow
write them each in a separate memory and summ all those layers together
for play
back
nothing would change for the user
overdub would mean write to a new layer
multiply would involve the creation of a longer layer for whats overduben
but
the other layers would just go on looping without being lenghted
overdub with feedback reduced would mean fade out all or a selection of
layers
while writing to a new layer
I dont see a difference for the listener
undo would bring back the faded layers and mute the newly created layer.
etc

claude