Re: Midi synchro for headrush,DL4 and others

Jean,
Your english is fine. This is the first time I have seen someone do
this midi clock sync modification to the headrush.

I believe that many of us a loopers delight would be interested in
learning more about how you did this.

Please tell us more, and show us circuit diagrams if you can.
bret