Re: OT: New track - DL4, violin and bridge.

Very cool, Wyatt....
You get a lot of mileage out of that DL4....
I didn't realize it gave you that much control.
I was mucking around yesterday with my grandmother's
old violin I inherited...  (can rosin go bad ?)
Man...I wish I could take a pill that equallled 20 years
practicing !  (Remember me asking you about cellos ?)
Oh well...I'm still very grateful I can play guitar....
I wonder if anyone has ever invented a guit-cello with
guitar strings, compound radius and bridge like a cello,
but with frets for us into-impaired...?
--
gary
@friendlyspider.com