Re: Messing with Tron

<<With the help of my pal Rachel on devices,
we'll
  attempt to rescore the classic Sci-Fi thriller:
TRON. >>

And what, may I ask is wrong with the Wendy
Carlos score the movie already has? Or you going
to simply play your own arrangements of the
Carlos score (and the two Journey songs?) or are
you doing something of your creation?

As for the dialog, it isn't all that bad. It's no
worse than any other Disney movie. It's not like
watching your average Dolph Lundgren flick, for
instance.

=====
May you never thirst!
The Scuba Diver Presently Known As Chris

"What do you get when you give a yo-yo to a flock of flamingos?"-James
Earl Jones