Re: [the_ambient_way] Re: Aiden Baker - halcyon, brooklyn: aug 25

> I'd like to go but family matters prevent me. Sounds interesting.
> I wouldn't mind playing Ambient Ping someday....I've done Undercity @
> Halcyon
> (a photo on my web site was taken there) a few times and other gigs
>around
> the left and right coasts
>
> * David Beardsley
> * http://biink.com
> * http://mp3.com/davidbeardsley

I've heard some of your mp3s before David and
you'd be very welcome at the Ping. The main
slowdown (other than crossing the border) is
just that I'm usually booking half a year
in advance. Pick a Tuesday in 2003 and
send me an e-mail offlist(s) at
pingbookings@dreamstate.to

Another NY guitarist (OK - Warr guitarist) called "open"
is playing here in September. He's quite ambient.

Cheers,
Scott M2

http://www.dreamSTATE.to
ambientelectronicsoundscapes