RE: Stereo Effects & EDP

You didn't misunderstand ... I was just going by what Kim had suggested
a while back regarding effects routing and the EDP.  He said that if I
ran my signal through the EDP first (dry) and then processed that with
my effects (Eclipse), the chances were pretty good that my mix would end
up being like mush.  I always thought that applying effects like reverb
for example before a looping device would cutoff the tails and part of
the effects.  I feel that your recommendation of going from mono to
stereo to preserve the stereo image is better but I just wasn't sure
based on what Kim had suggested.

Thanks,
Steve