Lafayette, Louisiana Area....

To Whom It May Concern

I was just wondering if there are any of you loop geeks out here in
Louisiana, preferably close to Lafayette that would like to jam.   I've got
a pretty big home studio.   I've got some nice gear: novation supernova2,
creamware pulsar, tc fireworx, esi 4000, and a whole bunch of other
keyboards, rack effects and computer hardware\software.   I have a guitar
rack loaded with mesa gear and an mpx-1g along with some other mesa combos
and analog effects.   I'm looping mainly with a repeater and an echoplex
pro, but I also have a digitech 3.5 (I think) that has the wildest delay
time knob on it.   So you can see that I'm at least moderately serious
about
this thing.
I'm mainly into ambient and soundbed kind of stuff with a worldbeat flair.
I do a lot of long warped sounds and spoken word stuff.  Of course, I have
lot of guitar driven work as well.  I'd really be into just about anything,
though.   I have as heavy a background in dance electronica as I do in the
world beat and micro tonal / found object sound and would love to work in
the dance format.  I am kind of a stickler for original samples, but that's
negotiable as well as long as the music is original and a distinct
departure
from the source material.
I'm looking for anybody into making some crazy noise and you don't really
have to have a ton of gear as I have a lot of stuff to make crazy noises
with.
Hmmmm, looks like a personals ad for geeks, and I guess that's what it is.

LMK,
lance