Re: loop device endorsement - was Santanas looping bassist

How about something cheap and simple?  Rather than a single product
endorsement, why not make some or all of your customers endorsers?  How,
you ask?  They way most every manufacturer does it: Stickers.

Every EDP should come with a nice bumper sticker that could say, "Loops
via Echoplex by Gibson"  We put these stickers on our racks, or they
could anywhere visible.  Every time we play a gig, regardless of people
trying to see what's in your rack, they'd know.  Doesn't much matter if
they care, it will be in their subconcious.  Then, when they pop in the
latest Bowie album and get hit with that obvious loop, they might make
the connection, if they care like musicians do.

Anyway, couldn't hurt and it wouldn't really cost much to implement.

Mark Sottilaro