Re: No Pussyfooting

<<Speaking of "Frippertronics", this 1975
collaboration between Robert Fripp and Brian Eno
(who introduced Fripp to the tape looping system
he later dubbed "Frippertronics") displays the
delicate ambient side of looping on side 1 (which
we'll hear) and the dense, aggressive side
on side 2's "An Index Of Metals" (which we'll
hear a bit of).>>

An Index Of Metals is on Evening Star. Perhaps
you are thinking of The Heavenly Music
Corporation (I believe Swastika Girls is the
title of the track on side one of No
Pussyfooting).

=====
May you never thirst!
The Scuba Diver Presently Known As Chris

"What do you get when you give a yo-yo to a flock of flamingos?"-James
Earl Jones