Wind controller (was Re: Why the Repeater)

I'd be interested in hearing about how you use your WX-5 to control your
Repeater, Rick.  Are you controlling
pitch?  Using pitchbend?  I'm a windsynth player as well, but have never
even thought about hooking mine (WX-7) up
to the Repeater as a controller!!

Elby