Re: Why I love the Repeater

Exactly what I had in mind, C  :)  Although getting *another* device
involved seems a hassle, for steady clock that
seems the only option.  And if this works for 8, maybe we can see what it
would be like for 16  :)   Now I just have
to get my Repeater back from my friend.  Unfortunately, my friend also
happens to be my boss, and when you have a
boss named "Guru", you don't want to push too hard!  lol

Elby