Re: Mixer/switcher/router

I'm experimenting with a cheap (75$) Behringer Ultrapatch Pro (48 point
patch bay) to split and re-merge selected inputs/outputs as well as tidy
up the cabling for effects sends/returns. If you don't have too much
equipment to connect, then I think that it will do the job. You have to
play around with the input gains/output levels a bit, but it looks like
a viable and noise-free, as well as cheap solution.

I also borrowed a Behringer Composer Pro compressor unit from a friend,
and was amazed at the little beast. I'm thinking about checking out
their graphic too.

On the subject of Behringer, I ordered a FCB1010 from Germany (they
cannot be found in France for some reason), and it should be here by the
end of the week. Pretty soon, I will be able to control the Repeater the
way that I want to.... :)
--
Stuart Wyatt - Solo String Project
http://www.solostring.com